Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My Mother Paragraph For Class 5 -12 | My Mother Is An Ideal Housewife Who Care Me Very Much Short Paragraph

My Mother Is An Ideal Housewife Who Cares Me Very Much Short Paragraph. My Mother Paragraph For Class 5 -12 


My mother is an ideal housewife of fifty. She is very polite, affectionate and intelligent. She manages the family very nicely. She hopes to see me happy even at the cost of her own life. Her anxiety knows no bound if I fall ill. She does not enjoy a wink of sleep. But her face beams with joy when I come round. My mother is very religious. She says her prayers five times a day. She is also very kind to the poor. She tries to help the poor as far as possible. y mother possesses a good sense of sanitation. She keeps our house neat and clean. She is a woman of delicate taste. She reads books when she gets time. She bears a good moral character. She advises us to follow the path of truth and honesty. She also advises us to be polite, gentle and modest. I hold my mother in profound respect. I am greatly indebted to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment